Changing business circumstances can trigger a need for experienced interim senior managers/directors. If you need an information technology-based interim resource we may well be able to help. We have supplied interim managers and directors to cover a variety of IT roles such as IT Director, IT Programme Manager and IT Project Manager.
Why might I need this service?
- Perhaps a key member of staff is leaving and you need to fill the role until a replacement is found (we can help to identify a suitable candidate during our tenure as interim)
- Perhaps you have a major project requiring specific skills and experience
- Perhaps you are working through a business transformation plan and additional experienced IT resources would lower your risks through that difficult period
If these circumstances sound familiar our interim service may be of use to you.
How does the service work?
We would carefully assess the requirements: skill sets, location, length of assignment, etc, and propose an interim resource with the skills and experience to meet your requirements.
Typically interim assignments run for a number of months and they are usually full-time roles. If your requirement is for a more ad-hoc solution, but offering consistency of approach, you may wish to consider our virtual IT Director service.
What are the benefits of using an experienced interim?
- prompt access to highly skilled and experienced resources
- costs known at the outset, no agency fees and no on-cost of employment (cars, pensions, ERNI, etc)
- our service is cost-effective, you only pay for the length of the assignment
- no employment issues to resolve when the assignment ends, simply give notice
If you would like to discuss an interim assignment in more detail please contact us via our contact page to arrange a no-obligation discussion.